You can add flashcard sets and members with different roles to a created learning group.
You can share work with the learning group, because everyone can add their own sets of flashcards if they have the right role.
Advantages of a learning group:
- Vocabulary or the text to be learned only needs to be entered once.
- Accessible to all members and anyone can learn all flashcard sets.
- You can save time by sharing work.
By assigning the member roles (Administrator / Editor / Member) you can determine exactly who is allowed to change what.
What may the individual roles do?
- The Administrator can add or remove flashcard sets and users to the learning group.
- The Editor can only add or remove flashcard sets to the learning group.
- The member can only read the learning cards and not change anything in the learning group.